Keynote Speaker: John-Paul Chaisson-Cárdenas, Iowa State 4-H Youth Development Program Leader
What: Fall Forum and Hall of Fame Celebration
When: November 2 – 4, 2018 (starting with registration at 6:00 p.m. Friday, November 2 and ending 11:00 a.m. Sunday November 4)
Where: Green Lake Conference Center, Green Lake
Who: Each county is encouraged to send a delegation of youth and adults
- 7th – 13th grade youth
- Adult volunteer leaders
- Staff are invited and encouraged to attend as your schedule permits
- $85 registration fee per person – Friday – Sunday (pizza buffet, 3 meals Saturday, 1 meal Sunday)
- $75 registration fee per person – Saturday – Sunday (3 meals Saturday, 1 meal Sunday)
- $70 registration fee – Saturday – (lunch and Hall of Fame dinner)
- $50 registration fee – Saturday – (lunch only)
- $50/night if there are two adults
- $80/night for single adult room (limited availability)
- $25/night with three or more adults per room
- $25/night with three to six youth per room
The program kicks off Friday evening with over 15 interactive sessions. Saturday offers more than 25 workshops to choose from. Top off the night with a special celebration where 9 laureates will be inducted in to the Wisconsin 4-H Hall of Fame. An evening of circle dancing and table games will follow the celebration. Sunday morning brings a high energy program that you can use at the club or community level.
All youth participants need to have a chaperone who has completed Youth Protection identified when they register.
Top Ten Reasons Youth and Adult Leaders Will Want To Attend!
- 15+ interactive sessions Friday night… food & plant sciences, games, origami……
- 20+ sessions Saturday from science and service to leadership and team building …..
- Hear how 4-H is making a difference!
- Meet youth and adults from around the state!
- See youth adult partnerships in action!
- Network and share ideas!
- Be part of Wisconsin’s largest youth and adult volunteer program!!
- Get ideas and projects to take home to use in clubs, schools, and community settings!
- Have fun!
- Celebrate Wisconsin 4-H and learn more about Growing 4-H in Wisconsin!
Register through 4HOnline beginning September 5.
Registration will end September 26.
The Jackson County 4-H Parent and Leaders Board will fund one adult and one youth to attend. If you would to go and would like to possibly be funded by the Parent and Leaders Board, please submit a funding request to the board by emailing the form to President, Natalie Cogswell by Friday, September 7th. If there are multiple people interested, the board will conduct interviews during the week of September 10-14th. Decisions will be made on September 17th.