STRESS REDUCTION FOR PARENTS & THE COMMUNITY
Taking Care of You is a research-based 4-week program that offers practical strategies and experiences to help people deal with the stress in their lives. Managing life’s challenges in healthy ways allows participants to take better care of themselves and their overall health. Each week explore topics through small group discussion, self-reflection and activities. Participants will consider ways to:
- Become more aware of the mind-body connection and how to use this awareness for better health
- Develop habits that can lead to a healthier person: body * mind * spirit
- Respond versus react to the stress in life
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
- Find ways to bring more joy into life
- Simplify life
- Live more in the moment
Choose from 4 sessions. Each session lasts 4 weeks. No cost to participate.
- Thursdays, October 19-November 9, 2017, 5:30-7:30PM at UW-Extension
- Mondays, October 23-November 13, 2017, 5:30-7:30PM at Lunda Community Center
- Tuesdays, March 13-April 3, 2018, 5:30-7:30PM at UW-Extension
- Mondays, April 2-23, 2018, 5:30-7:30PM at Lunda Community Center
Call 715-284-4257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your name, phone/email, and which session you plan to attend.